The Continental Hybrid CHMF200 Furnace is an extremely clean burning wood furnace, with an efficiency rating of 85% and emissions of 4.5 grams per hour. The Continental Hybrid CHMF200 is one of the cleanest and most efficient combination solid fuel burning furnaces on the market today.
Go away for an extended period without worrying about keeping your wood furnace operational. The Continental Hybrid CHMF200 switches from wood to oil or electric automatically. If the furnace runs out of wood, a second thermostat controlling the optional oil and/or electric components will keep your home warm and toasty even if you are away, without any interruptions. During power failures, the furnace (wood only) is designed to use gravity flow for emergency heating.
Continental’s Canadian made gas furnace, the C96 series, has been configured to operate with the multi-fuel Hybrid CHMF200 furnace that heats with wood, electric or oil. This combination goes beyond superior performance by integrating the environmentally friendly features of the CHMF200 with the extremely high efficiency features of the C96's gas furnace as it has a 96% AFUE. Extreme high efficiency has never been greener thanks to renewable energy and superior engineering.
- Up to 2000,000 BTU's
- Up to 77% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency)
- Efficiency Rating of 85%
- Multiple Configurations Available
- Clean Wood Burning Furnace
- Advanced Combustion System
- Fully Welded Solid Construction
- Connect to Continental C96 High Efficiency Gas Furnace
- Connect to Beckett or Riello High Efficiency Oil Burners
- Connect to 15, 18 or 20kW Electric Furnace